PRINCE2 Agile™ Foundation
The PRINCE2 Agile Foundation certificate is designed to help professionals deliver agile projects by tailoring PRINCE2 management controls with a broad toolset of agile delivery techniques and frameworks.
The certification will help you to:
- Understand PRINCE2 governance requirements clearly and comprehensively
- Gain a broad range of knowledge of agile concepts and techniques including: Scrum, Kanban, Lean Start-up and Cynefin
- Explore the interface between PRINCE2 and agile ways of working.
PRINCE2™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
PRINCE2 Agile is suitable for anyone who delivers projects, large or small, in an agile context. It is a valuable training and certification scheme for anyone working within an agile project environment, whether they're a project manager, project support or part of the wider project team.
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation has no prerequisites. Those without any pre-existing knowledge of PRINCE2 are eligible to sit the certification as this will be covered during the training.
This course uses a combination of theory, discussion and practical exercises to ensure delegates feel confident in the application of the concepts. The initial mandate for the project will be developed into a project plan. This plan will be used to control the project from feasibility through to closure, using Agile techniques to deliver the project on-time, on-budget.
The course will cover the following topics:
- An overview of PRINCE2
- An introduction to agile
- Blending PRINCE2 and agile
- What to fix and what to flex
- Agile behaviours and the PRINCE2 principles
- Agile and the PRINCE2 themes
- Agile and the PRINCE2 processes
- Focus areas