This is a 2-day course and certification addressing the principles and theory underpinning the Scrum framework, and the role of the Scrum Master in it.
This course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises, teaching what is at the heart of the Scrum and Agile movement.Throughout the course, students are challenged to think in terms of the Scrum principles to better understand their application when returning to the workplace
Purposefully less IT-centric, the exercises and discussions in this course focus on non-IT scenarios.
- The Scrum Master training & certification is for anyone involved in product delivery using the Scrum framework.
- Aspiring Scrum Masters
- Solution Developers & Testers
- Team Leaders
- Process Owners & Managers
- Particularly beneficial for those accountable for getting the most out of Scrum, including Scrum Masters,managers, and Scrum team members.
No prerequisites required
- Gain a deep understanding of the Scrum Framework - the theory, practices, roles, rules and values - as defined in The Scrum Guide.
- Understand - in detail - the role of Scrum Master and how the role interacts with different members of the Scrum Team and other stakeholders.
- Master the Scrum principles to better understand their application when returning to the workplace.
- Understand how to construct an effective development team with an appropriate mix of skills and experience.
- Know how to act as a servant-leader for the Scrum Team, promoting and enabling self-organization to create high value products.
- Learn how to facilitate Scrum Events and remove impediments to the Scrum Team's progress.
- Help Scrum Product Owners shape and refine product backlogs to guide early and incremental delivery of valuable products.
- Drive adoption of the Scrum framework for more effective product and solution development, working with stakeholders and other Scrum Masters to improve its effectiveness.
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum Framework
- The role of the Scrum Master
- The definition of Done
- Working with people and teams
- Scrum in your organization
- Multiple Choice
- 50 Questions
- 40 Minutes
- Closed Book