This is a 2-day course and certification addressing the principles and theory underpinning the Scrum framework, and the role of the Scrum Master in it.
This course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises, teaching what is at the heart of the Scrum and Agile movement.Throughout the course, students are challenged to think in terms of the Scrum principles to better understand their application when returning to the workplace
Purposefully less IT-centric, the exercises and discussions in this course focus on non-IT scenarios.
- The Scrum Master training & certification is for anyone involved in product delivery using the Scrum framework.
- Aspiring Scrum Masters
- Solution Developers & Testers
- Team Leaders
- Process Owners & Managers
- Particularly beneficial for those accountable for getting the most out of Scrum, including Scrum Masters,managers, and Scrum team members.
No prerequisites required
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum Framework
- The role of the Scrum Master
- The definition of Done
- Working with people and teams
- Scrum in your organization
- Multiple Choice
- 50 Questions
- 40 Minutes
- Closed Book