Our Project Coordination Skills training is designed to transform new and aspiring Project Coordinators into confident project professionals with the skills and knowledge that can be applied straight into the workplace. This course is an excellent first step into the project world and gives you an understanding of the activities required to be a successful Project Coordinator.
The course will introduce you to project scope, schedule, budget and quality requirements and the information and assistance you will provide to the project manager and team throughout the project life cycle.
After completing the course, you will understand your role in helping facilitate communication with stakeholders and organising workshops and meetings, including the critical role of taking minutes. You will also understand issues, risks and change registers and reporting.
This course is ideal for:
- New and aspiring Project Coordinators and Advisors
- Project Administrators
- Personal Assistants/Executive Assistants looking to expand their skills
This one-day course will transform the way you see the Project Coordinator role. Once you complete the course, you can expect to have the knowledge and tools to be an effective Project Coordinator. The course is a favourite for those new to project coordination and has helped hundreds of people gain confidence and skill in their new roles.
In this course, you will learn:
- The different types of PMO within organisations
- The roles and responsibilities of the Project Coordinator
- How to manage scope change through change control processes
- The role of the Project Coordinator as scheduler and cost controller
- The importance of tracking risk and quality through maintaining registers
- The importance of stakeholder engagement
- Records, reports and minute taking
- Case study exercises to reinforce learning