Our aim is to provide you with the necessary skills to use Microsoft Planner effectively, no matter what projects or tasks you’re working on. Create and delegate tasks and track their progress. Organise everything using buckets, categories and labels.
Stay up to date with the plans you care about most by customising your notifications, integrating Planner with Microsoft Teams, Outlook and ToDo.
This course is designed for anyone working with or looking to operate in the Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Planner environment.
We recommend that students have:
- Some familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of Office 365 apps and Office online
By the end of the course you will know your way around the Planner interface. No longer waste your time looking for that project file or finding an available team member to complete a request, Planner makes it easy to organise everything in one place! In this interactive session, you will:
- Create a new plan in Microsoft Planner
- Organise your plan and customise views to see overall progress and health of the plan
- Update tasks with detailed information, documents and assignments
- Communicate with other team members in the plan
- Link Planner with other Office 365 apps that you already use on a daily basis
Module 1: Introduction to Office 365
Module 2: Introduction to Planner
Module 3: Working with Tasks
Module 4: Attach Files, photos or links to a task
Module 5: Organise your Plan
Module 6: Notifications
Module 7: Flow into Office 365