PRINCE2 Agile™ Foundation & Practitioner Combo
The PRINCE2 Agile Foundation certificate is designed to help professionals deliver agile projects by tailoring PRINCE2 management controls with a broad toolset of agile delivery techniques and frameworks.
The certification will help you to:
- Understand PRINCE2 governance requirements clearly and comprehensively
- Gain a broad range of knowledge of agile concepts and techniques including: Scrum, Kanban, Lean Start-up and Cynefin
- Explore the interface between PRINCE2 and agile ways of working.
PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner combines agile concepts with the world’s most popular approach to project management. Developed in response to user demand, the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certifcation teaches you to blend structure, governance and control with agile methods, techniques and approaches.
PRINCE2™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
PRINCE2 Agile is suitable for anyone who delivers projects, large or small, in an agile context. It is a valuable training and certification scheme for anyone working within an agile project environment, whether they're a project manager, project support or part of the wider project team.
There are no pre-requisites for this training
This course uses a combination of theory, discussion and practical exercises to ensure delegates feel confident in the application of the concepts. The initial mandate for the project will be developed into a project plan. This plan will be used to control the project from feasibility through to closure, using Agile techniques to deliver the project on-time, on-budget.
The Foundation course will cover the following topics:
- An overview of PRINCE2
- An introduction to agile
- Blending PRINCE2 and agile
- What to fix and what to flex
- Agile behaviours and the PRINCE2 principles
- Agile and the PRINCE2 themes
- Agile and the PRINCE2 processes
- Focus areas
This Practitioner course reviews and revises the subjects listed below and enables application of the content with regards to practicing exam style questions
- The early chapters
- The Hexagon & MoSCoW
- PRINCE2 Process
- 5 Targets
- Agile Behaviours
- PRINCE2 Themes
- Business Case
- Organization and Agile Leadership
- Quality and Requirements
- Agile Planning
- Risks, Issues and Progress
- Sprint Review and Retrospective
- The Agilometer
- Cynefin, Kanban
- Lean Start-up
- Rich communication
- Frequent releases