PRINCE2 Agile™ Foundation & Practitioner Combo
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange dates to take PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and PRINCE2 Agile™ Practitioner 6th Edition combined at a discounted rate.
The PRINCE2 Agile Foundation certificate is designed to help professionals deliver agile projects by tailoring PRINCE2 management controls with a broad toolset of agile delivery techniques and frameworks.
The certification will help you to:
- Understand PRINCE2 governance requirements clearly and comprehensively
- Gain a broad range of knowledge of agile concepts and techniques including: Scrum, Kanban, Lean Start-up and Cynefin
- Explore the interface between PRINCE2 and agile ways of working.
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner combines agile concepts with the world’s most popular approach to project management. Developed in response to user demand, the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certification teaches you to blend structure, governance and control with agile methods, techniques and approaches.
The course pricing includes a voucher for the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation Exam and Practioner Exam. These are online proctored exams through PeopleCert.
PRINCE2 Agile™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
PRINCE2 Agile is suitable for anyone who delivers projects, large or small, in an agile context. It is a valuable training and certification scheme for anyone working within an agile project environment, whether they're a project manager, project support or part of the wider project team.
There are no pre-requisites for this training
The benefits of PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and Practitioner include:
- Gaining an understanding of Agile ways of working and combining PRINCE2® and Agile
- Achieving a world-renowned agile project management certification
- Learning the basics of PRINCE2 and understanding how to tailor the method to a project in an Agile context
- Learning how to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an Agile context
- Being able to apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an Agile context
- Gaining a broad range of knowledge of Agile concepts and techniques including: Scrum, Kanban, Lean Start-up and Cynefin
Exam Format (Foundation)
- Objective testing
- One-hour multiple-choice paper
- 50 questions with a pass mark of 55%
- Closed book exam
Exam Format (Practitioner)
- Objective testing
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 30 marks or more required to pass: 60% pass mark
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 Agile guide only)
This course uses a combination of theory, discussion and practical exercises to ensure delegates feel confident in the application of the concepts. The initial mandate for the project will be developed into a project plan. This plan will be used to control the project from feasibility through to closure, using Agile techniques to deliver the project on-time and on-budget.
The Foundation course will cover the following topics:
- An overview of PRINCE2
- An introduction to agile
- Blending PRINCE2 and agile
- What to fix and what to flex
- Agile behaviours and the PRINCE2 principles
- Agile and the PRINCE2 themes
- Agile and the PRINCE2 processes
- Focus areas
This Practitioner course reviews and revises the subjects listed below and enables application of the content with regards to practicing exam style questions
- The early chapters
- The Hexagon & MoSCoW
- PRINCE2 Process
- 5 Targets
- Agile Behaviours
- PRINCE2 Themes
- Business Case
- Organization and Agile Leadership
- Quality and Requirements
- Agile Planning
- Risks, Issues and Progress
- Sprint Review and Retrospective
- The Agilometer
- Cynefin, Kanban
- Lean Start-up
- Rich communication
- Frequent releases