Master Professional Influence and Communication
Professionals and leaders are persuading and influencing every day.
And now, more than ever, you live in a digital and technology-based world where your human connections are being eroded. Add to that the complexity of business that’s volatile, uncertain, and ambiguous and there’s a lot to juggle. At the heart of being successful is your ability to build trust, communicate and influence.
Everybody has the potential to have authentic connections that get amazing results. Most people simply have never learned how.
This course is about understanding influence, building impactful rapport, and improving relationships. It’s essential in discovering how to persuade hearts and minds, to drive change, and meet strategic objectives.
This course is for
- Professionals, executives and managers
- Anyone wanting to boost their influence and persuasion skills
- Anyone whose role requires them to lead change or articulate new thinking
- Anyone who drives decision making between different parties
None – anyone can do this course. Prepare to be excited about your new skills.
Upon completion of this course the participant will have the skillset, the mindset, and the tools to influence and persuade in an authentic voice and with integrity. The focus is on boosting confidence, situational and emotional intelligence and taking the pressure off!
Topics covered include:
- The ethics of influence and persuasion.
- Integrity and responsibility
- Definitions and understanding
- Understanding yourself, and the mindset needed to be successful
- The role of biases
- How to balance assertiveness and empathy
- Listening, questioning and coaching
- Managing power, powerplay and ‘difficult people’
- Building trust and psychological safety so that you can grow innovative thinking
- Planning and navigating persuasive negotiations with less discomfort
- Mapping and anchoring agreements
- Neuro-linguistic-programming (NLP) fundamentals
Included in the course are:
- Tools, techniques, and templates
- Instruction and education
- Real-plays and role-plays
- Future proofing. Because education without integration is just entertainment.