DP-420: Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB - Blended Learning
This course teaches developers how to create application using the SQL API and SDK for Azure Cosmos DB. Students will learn how to write efficient queries, create indexing policies, manage and provisioned resources, and perform common operations with the SDK.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and ability to navigate the Azure portal (AZ-900 equivalent)
- Ability to write code to connect and perform operations on a SQL or NoSQL database product. (SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra or similar)
This course forms part of our Microsoft Blended Learning Series where you can enjoy all the flexible benefits of self-led online learning with the comfort of expert virtual instructor led training and exam prep. Included are:
E - Learning Modules
- Work with NoSQL data in Azure Cosmos DB
- Get started with Azure Cosmos DB SQL API
- Plan and implement Azure Cosmos DB SQL API
- Access and manage data with the Azure Cosmos DB SQL API SDKs
- Connect to Azure Cosmos DB SQL API with the SDK
- Define and implement an indexing strategy for Azure Cosmos DB SQL API
- Implement a data modeling and partitioning strategy for Azure Cosmos DB SQL API
- Execute queries in Azure Cosmos DB SQL API
- Integrate Azure Cosmos DB SQL API with Azure services
- Manage an Azure Cosmos DB SQL API solution using DevOps practices
- Optimize query and operation performance in Azure Cosmos DB SQL API
- Monitor and troubleshoot an Azure Cosmos DB SQL API solution
- Design and implement a replication strategy for Azure Cosmos DB SQL API
Live Virtual Coaching
- 1 day live virtual coaching with exam prep - please select a scheduled date that suits.
- Exam voucher valid for Online Proctoring or via a New Zealand Pearson Vue test centre.