DP-100: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure - Blended Learning
Gain the necessary knowledge about how to use Azure services to develop, train, and deploy, machine learning solutions. The course starts with an overview of Azure services that support data science. From there, it focuses on using Azure's premier data science service, Azure Machine Learning service, to automate the data science pipeline.
This course is focused on Azure and does not teach the student how to do data science. It is assumed students already know that.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Azure Fundamentals
- Understanding of data science including how to prepare data, train models, and evaluate competing models to select the best one.
- How to program in the Python programming language and use the Python libraries: pandas, scikit-learn, matplotlib, and seaborn
- Build AI solutions with Azure Machine Learning
Live Virtual Coaching
- 3 days live virtual coaching with exam prep - please select a scheduled date that suits.
- Exam voucher valid for Online Proctoring or via a New Zealand Pearson Vue test centre.