Adobe InDesign and Photoshop Combo
The combination of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop will allow sophisticated editing and composition of images, combining professional production of newsletters and high quality documents.
- Anyone who wants to utilise the power of Adobe Photoshop, essential software in many design, marketing and web roles, to create media that creates interest and gets results.
- Anyone who wants to build their skills at editing their photos and images
- Anyone looking to work in a marketing role
- Anyone wanting to improve their social media posts
- People who want to learn how to use Adobe InDesign CC, the industry standard tool for print and digital page layout and design.
Attendees need to have a Creative Cloud login and we recommend attendees also:
- Are familiar with digital images
- Have strong computer skills
- Have a thorough understanding of file types
You will become familiar with some essential tools for business and marketing and improve your employability or ability to add value to your current role with these sought after and transferable skills. Students will learn how to use Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, powerful tools that set the standard for print and digital page layout. With so many powerful features available, students will stand out from their peers.
- Photoshop Environment
- Navigating the Image
- Making Selections
- Transforming Images
- Image Adjustments
- Colour and Colour Modes
- Printing and Exporting
- Creating Publications
- Navigating the Document Window
- Using the Drawing Tools
- Defining Colours
- Adding Text
- Master Pages