AZ-800: Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure - Blended Learning
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage core Windows Server workloads and services using on-premises, hybrid, and cloud technologies. The course teaches IT Professionals how to implement and manage on-premises and hybrid solutions such as identity, management, compute, networking, and storage in a Windows Server hybrid environment.
This course is intended for Windows Server Hybrid Administrators who have experience working with Windows Server and want to extend the capabilities of their on-premises environments by combining on-premises and hybrid technologies. Windows Server Hybrid Administrators implement and manage on-premises and hybrid solutions such as identity, management, compute, networking, and storage in a Windows Server hybrid environment.
- Experience with managing Windows Server operating system and Windows Server workloads in on-premises scenarios, including AD DS, DNS, DFS, Hyper-V, and File and Storage Services
- Experience with common Windows Server management tools (implied in the first prerequisite).
- Basic knowledge of core Microsoft compute, storage, networking, and virtualization technologies (implied in the first prerequisite).
- Experience and an understanding of core networking technologies such as IP addressing, name resolution, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Experience working with and an understanding of Microsoft Hyper-V and basic server virtualization concepts
- Basic experience with implementing and managing IaaS services in Microsoft Azure
- Basic knowledge of Azure Active Directory
- Experience working hands-on with Windows client operating systems such as Windows 10 or Windows 11
- Basic experience with Windows PowerShell
This course forms part of our Microsoft Blended Learning Series where you can enjoy all the flexible benefits of self-led online learning with the comfort of expert virtual instructor led training and exam prep. Included is:
- E-learning modules
- Virtual Expert ACE Coaching
- Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) + Online Labs
- Exam Voucher
- Implement Windows Server IaaS VM Identity
- Windows Server deployment, configuration, and administration
- Plan a Microsoft 365 Messaging hybrid configuration and migration
- Implement Windows Server hybrid cloud management, monitoring, and security
- Windows Server Hyper-V and Virtualization
- Implement virtual machine host security in Azure
- Migrate virtual machines and apps using Azure Migrate
- Run VMware workloads on Azure VMware Solution
- Architect network infrastructure in Azure
- Windows Server Network Infrastructure
- Implement and operate an on-premises and hybrid networking infrastructure
Live Virtual Coaching
- 1.5 days live virtual coaching with exam prep - please select a scheduled date that suits.
- Exam voucher valid for Online Proctoring or via a New Zealand Pearson Vue test centre.