AZ-700: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions - Blended Learning
This course is for Network Engineers looking to specialize in Azure networking solutions. An Azure Network engineer designs and implements core Azure networking infrastructure, hybrid networking connections, load balance traffic, network routing, private access to Azure services, network security and monitoring. The azure network engineer will manage networking solutions for optimal performance, resiliency, scale, and security.
Successful Azure Network Engineers start this role with experience in enterprise networking, on-premises or cloud infrastructure and network security.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configurations, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of software defined networking.
- Understanding hybrid network connectivity methods, such as VPN.
- Understanding resilience and disaster recovery, including high availability and restore operations.
This course forms part of our Microsoft Blended Learning Series where you can enjoy all the flexible benefits of self-led online learning with the comfort of expert virtual instructor led training and exam prep. Included is:
Virtual Expert ACE Coaching
Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC)
- Introduction to Azure virtual networks
- Design and implement hybrid networking
- Design and implement Azure ExpressRoute
- Load balance non-HTTP(S) traffic in Azure
- Load balance HTTP(S) traffic in Azure
- Design and implement network security
- Design and implement private access to Azure Services
- Design and implement network monitoring
Live Virtual Coaching
1 day live virtual coaching with exam prep - please select a scheduled date that suits.
Exam voucher valid for Online Proctoring or via a New Zealand Pearson Vue test centre.