AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies - Blended Learning
In this course students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement security controls, maintain the security posture, and identify and remediate vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools. The course covers scripting and automation, virtualization, and cloud N-tier architecture.
Before attending this course, students must have knowledge of:
•Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
- Secure your cloud applications in Azure
- Implement resource management security in Azure
- Implement network security in Azure
- Implement virtual machine host security in Azure
- Manage identity and access in Azure Active Directory
Live Virtual Coaching
- 3 days live virtual coaching with exam prep - please select a scheduled date that suits.
- Exam voucher valid for Online Proctoring or via a New Zealand Pearson Vue test centre.