AZ-400: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps solutions - Blended Learning
This course provides the knowledge and skills to implement DevOps processes and practices of continuous integration.
Students will learn how to plan for DevOps, use source control, scale Git for an enterprise, consolidate artifacts, design a dependency management strategy, manage secrets, implement continuous integration, implement a container build strategy, design a release strategy, set up a release management workflow, implement a deployment pattern, and optimize feedback mechanisms
- Evolve your DevOps practices
- Build applications with Azure DevOps
- Deploy applications with Azure DevOps
- Automate your deployments with Azure DevOps
- Capture feedback monitoring
Live Virtual Coaching
- 3 days live virtual coaching with exam prep - please select a scheduled date that suits.
- Exam voucher valid for Online Proctoring or via a New Zealand Pearson Vue test centre.