AZ-400: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions - Blended Learning
This course provides the knowledge and skills to implement DevOps processes and practices of continuous integration.
Students will learn how to plan for DevOps, use source control, scale Git for an enterprise, consolidate artifacts, design a dependency management strategy, manage secrets, implement continuous integration, implement a container build strategy, design a release strategy, set up a release management workflow, implement a deployment pattern, and optimize feedback mechanisms
Students in this course are interested in implementing DevOps processes or in passing the Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification exam.
This course forms part of our Microsoft Blended Learning Series where you can enjoy all the flexible benefits of self-led online learning with the comfort of expert virtual instructor led training and exam prep. Included is:
- E-learning modules
- Virtual Expert ACE Coaching
- Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) + Online Labs
- Exam Voucher
- Evolve your DevOps practices
- Build applications with Azure DevOps
- Deploy applications with Azure DevOps
- Automate your deployments with Azure DevOps
- Capture feedback monitoring
Live Virtual Coaching
- 2 days live virtual coaching with exam prep - please select a scheduled date that suits.
- Exam voucher valid for Online Proctoring or via a New Zealand Pearson Vue test centre.