AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure - Blended Learning
This course teaches developers how to create end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure. Students will learn how to implement Azure compute solutions, create Azure Functions, implement and manage web apps, develop solutions utilizing Azure storage, implement authentication and authorization, and secure their solutions by using KeyVault and Managed Identities.
Students will also learn how to connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services and include event- and message-based models in their solutions. The course also covers monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing Azure solutions
Students in this course are interested in Azure development or in passing the Microsoft Azure Developer Associate certification exam.
This course forms part of our Microsoft Blended Learning Series where you can enjoy all the flexible benefits of self-led online learning with the comfort of expert virtual instructor led training and exam prep. Included is:
- E-learning modules
- Virtual Expert ACE Coaching
- Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) & Online Labs
- Exam Voucher
- Create serverless applications
- Connect your services together
- Work with relational data in Azure
- Store data in Azure
- Deploy a website with Azure virtual machines
Live Virtual Coaching
- 2 days live virtual coaching with exam prep - please select a scheduled date that suits.
- Exam voucher valid for Online Proctoring or via a New Zealand Pearson Vue test centre.