AgilePM® - Foundation including Exam
The Agile Project Management Methodology works to deliver workable business solutions, in a fraction of the time that other traditional project management approaches can deliver. Time to market with robust and workable operational solutions is the essence of today’s organisations. Whether you are from a small, or large sized business, private or public sector, then the Agile Project Management way is for you.
Today’s fast paced and competitive business environment is increasing pressure on organisations to deliver services and working solutions in shorter and more aggressive timeframe; without compromising on quality and profit. To meet the modern-day challenge of doing more with less, businesses need to adopt a more flexible and dynamic approach to delivering projects; that way is Agile Project Management.
This course, accredited by the APMG, provides the world’s first independent certification in Agile Project Management. It provides participants with an understanding of how Agile Project Management processes can guide the planning, management and control of successful Agile projects. This course provides the opportunity to gain certification as an Agile Project Manager at the Foundation level.
Included in the two day Foundation course is the Agile Project Management Foundation exam and accredited courseware.
The Agile Project Management Foundation course is designed for:
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Business Analysts
- Agile Team Members
- Project Board and Project Steering Representatives
- Project Management Office Personnel
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control Managers
This course has no prerequisites, however the following would be advantageous:
- Previous or current experience of working within a project environment
- Previous project management training and development
The Agile Project Management Process:
- Agile Project Management Framework
- Configuring the Agile Project Lifecycle
Products and Deliverables:
- Management, Business and Solution Focus
Agile Project Teams:
- Agile Project Roles and Responsibilities
- Agile Project Team Empowerment
- Agile Project Team Structure
Agile Project Management Techniques:
- Facilitated Workshops
- MoSCoW (Must Have, Should Have, Could Have and Won’t Have Now) Prioritisation
- Iterative Development
Project Management and Control:
- Agile Requirements
- Agile Planning
- Agile Risk Management
- Testing, Quality and Maintainability
- Agile Estimating and Measurement
- Agile Configuration Management
- 40 minute 50 question Simple Multiple Choice Exam held on day 2
- Requires 50% (25 marks) pass to attain AgilePM Foundation Certification
Note that some evening work is required – approximately 1.5 hours on days 1 and 2.