AI-900: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals - Blended Learning
This course introduces fundamentals concepts related to artificial intelligence (AI), and the services in Microsoft Azure that can be used to create AI solutions.
The course is not designed to teach students to become professional data scientists or software developers, but rather to build awareness of common AI workloads and the ability to identify Azure services to support them.
The Azure AI Fundamentals course is designed for anyone interested in learning about the types of solution artificial intelligence (AI) makes possible, and the services on Microsoft Azure that you can use to create them.
The course includes hands-on activities that involve working with data and running code, so a knowledge of fundamental programming principles will be helpful.
This course forms part of our Microsoft Blended Learning Series where you can enjoy all the flexible benefits of self-led online learning with the comfort of expert virtual instructor led training and exam prep. Included is:
- E-learning modules
- Virtual Expert ACE Coaching
- Exam Voucher
- Get Started with Artificial Intelligence on Azure
- Create no-code predictive models with Azure Machine Learning
- Explore Compure vision in Microsoft Azure
- Explore Natural Language Processing in Microsoft Azure
- Explore Conversational AI with Microsoft Azure
Live Virtual Coaching
- 1/2 day live virtual coaching with exam prep - please select a scheduled date that suits.
- Exam voucher valid for Online Proctoring or via a New Zealand Pearson Vue test centre.