AI-900: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals - Blended Learning
Length: 1 Day(s) Cost:$495 + GST
= Scheduled class = Guaranteed to run = Fully booked
Please wait as we are loading the schedules...
This course introduces fundamentals concepts related to artificial intelligence (AI), and the services in Microsoft Azure that can be used to create AI solutions. The course is not designed to teach students to become professional data scientists or software developers, but rather to build awareness of common AI workloads and the ability to identify Azure services to support them
The Azure AI Fundamentals course is designed for anyone interested in learning about the types of solution artificial intelligence (AI) makes possible, and the services on Microsoft Azure that you can use to create them. The course includes hands-on activities that involve working with data and running code, so a knowledge of fundamental programming principles will be helpful
You don’t need to have any experience of using Microsoft Azure before taking this course, but a basic level of familiarity with computer technology and the Internet is assumed. Some of the concepts covered in the course require a basic understanding of mathematics, such as the ability to interpret charts
- Get Started with Artificial Intelligence on Azure
- Create no-code predictive models with Azure Machine Lerning
- Explore Compure vision in Microsoft Azure
- Explore Natural Langauge Processing in Microsoft Azure
- Explore Converational AI with Microsoft Azure
Live Virtual Coaching
- 1 days live virtual coaching with exam prep - please select a scheduled date that suits.
- Exam voucher valid for Online Proctoring or via a New Zealand Pearson Vue test centre.