Word Beyond the Basics
This course is designed for existing users of Microsoft Word who are looking for techniques to improve their word processing skills. We will cover how styles, bullets and formatting can not only make your document easier to read but save you time in creating it.
We will also cover some shortcuts and quick tips to navigate the Word document.
Great if you you've got the basics covered but want to up your game. If you find yourself thinking 'there must be a better way' when using Word, then this course is for you.
You should be comfortable with the topics covered in our Word Basics course.
- Formatting Text Characters
- Working with the Format Painter
- Formatting Paragraphs
- Setting, Clearing and Editing Tabs
- Checking Spelling, Thesaurus and Dictionary
- Using AutoCorrect, AutoFormat as you type
- Envelopes and Labels
- Setting Page Breaks and Printing