Tasks Productivity Workshop
Take your practical skills to the next level and work smarter not harder.
We will cover how to utilise Microsoft Tasks (formerly Planner) and how this integrates with Outlook, Teams and Microsoft 365. We will delve into collaboration, communication and delegation best practice.
What is a Productivity Platform?
A Productivity Platform is a tool that can be used to help you increase productivity. Our half day Productivity Workshops are designed to help you make the most of your chosen Productivity Platform and work smarter, not harder. All workshops will cover basic productivity techniques and show you how to make your Productivity Platform work for you. Designed to help you prioritise, manage distractions and enhance focus, you will work together with other attendees to convert best practice methodologies into a productivity plan that works for you.
This course is designed for people who manage small projects or teams, or for those of us looking for a better way to organise our countless to-dos and tasks.
You should be an existing user of Microsoft applications but no Microsoft Tasks/Planner experience required.
- What it means to be productive
- Deadlines and Notification Settings
- Linking files (OneDrive, SharePoint and Teams)
- Comments and Notification Settings – communication best practice tips
- Labels, buckets and progress – organization best practice tips
- Assigning tasks – delegation best practice tips
- Best practice tips summary