This course is designed for people who have never used Excel before. If you are keen to learn about creating spreadsheets or need to start using Excel for work, this is the place to start. If think you already know a bit about Excel, our Excel Essential Skills course might be a better starting point for you.
Perfect for picking up a new skill. There’s no need to have any prior knowledge Excel knowledge to attend. It will help if you’re comfortable using computers or have attended our Windows Getting Started course.
- Introduction to Excel - The Excel Window
- Save, Close and Open Files - Office Backstage
- Entering and Editing Data
- Templates - Working with Existing Files
- Navigating around the Workbook
- Selecting Ranges
- Using Find and Replace
- Basic Calculations
- Changing the Worksheet Appearance
- Page Layout View and Printing