WS-013: Azure Stack HCI - Blended Learning
This course is intended primarily for IT Professionals who already have significant experience with managing an on-premises Windows Server environment. Its purpose is to cover advanced topics related to Windows Server software-defined datacenter, Azure Stack HCI, and other Azure Stack products. The course also describes the use of existing Microsoft System Center products to implement and manage software-defined datacenters with Windows Server 2019. This course is advanced and is designed for people that want to run their virtual workloads on Windows Server 2019 at medium-to-large scale using software-defined datacenter and hyper-converged principles.
- Intermediate experience with managing Windows Server operating systems and Windows Server virtualized workloads in on-premises scenarios
- Intermediate experience with common Windows Server management tools (implied by the first prerequisite)
- Intermediate knowledge of core Microsoft compute, storage, networking, and virtualization technologies
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows Server–based compute and storage high-availability technologies
- Basic experience with implementing and managing Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) services in Microsoft Azure
- Basic knowledge of Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft virtualization security-related technologies
- Intermediate knowledge of PowerShell scripting and PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC)
E - Learning Modules
- Azure Stack HCI foundations
- Windows Server Hyper-V and Virtualization
- Explore Azure Storage services
- Explore Azure database and analytics services
- Store data in Azure
- Secure your cloud data
- Optimize query performance in SQL Server
- Distributed programming on the cloud
Live Virtual Coaching
• 1 day live virtual coaching with exam prep - please select a scheduled date that suits.
• Exam voucher valid for Online Proctoring or via a New Zealand Pearson Vue test centre.