The PRINCE2™ Practitioner Certificate course is a comprehensive 2-day program that includes both the official textbook and the exam. It provides participants with an extended theoretical and practical knowledge of PRINCE2, the non-proprietary best practice model that ensures project delivery is on time, on budget and of high quality. This course educates participants in all aspects of the PRINCE2 methodology, including its practical application.
The PRINCE2 6th edition exam will be done on day 2.
PRINCE2™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
This course is an absolute must for participants who wish to take the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Project Support Members
- Project Team Members
- PRINCE2 Foundation Exam
Revisit of key PRINCE2 Foundation Theory
- Themes, Processes, Tools and Techniques, as well as examples of all PRINCE2 product outputs as they relate to real-life project application
- Understanding the key relationships and dependencies between all PRINCE2 processes, themes and techniques
- Understanding the main purpose and reasoning behind the PRINCE2 processes, themes and techniques
- How to fine tune the PRINCE2 Products to suit various project circumstances
Preparing for the PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam
- Coaching and mentoring on the PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam process and structure
- Simulation PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam questions
- How to take the PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam