DP-060: Migrate NoSQL workloads to Azure Cosmos DB - Blended Learning
This course will teach the students what is Cosmos DB and how you can migrate MongoDB and Cassandra workloads to Cosmos DB.
The primary audience for this course is database developers who plan to migrate their MongoDB or Cassandra DB workloads to Azure using Cosmos DB.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Explore Azure database and analytics services
- Choose a data storage approach in Azure
- Enable automatic updates in a web application using Azure Functions and SignalR Service
- Create an Azure Cosmos DB database built to scale
- Insert and query data in your Azure Cosmos DB database
- Choose the appropriate API for Azure Cosmos DB
- Distribute your data globally with Azure Cosmos DB
- Store and Access NoSQL Data with Azure Cosmos DB and the Table API
- Store and access graph data in Azure Cosmos DB with the Graph API
- Work with NoSQL data in Azure Cosmos DB
- Introduction to open source database migration to Azure Cosmos DB
Live Virtual Coaching
- 1 days live virtual coaching with exam prep - please select a scheduled date that suits.
- Exam voucher valid for Online Proctoring or via a New Zealand Pearson Vue test centre.