DA-100: Analyzing Data with Power BI - Blended Learning
This course DA 100 will discuss the various methods and best practices that are in line with business and technical requirements for modelling, visualizing, and analyzing data with Power BI. The course will provide hands on practice to back up the theory and best practice recommendations.
This course is designed for anyone who wants to learn how to accurately perform data analysis using Power BI. This course is targeted toward data analysts, BI analysts and business professionals who develop reports that visualize data.
While it is not necessary to have any Power BI experience, if you truly want to get the most out of the best practice methodologies covered in this course you should have the knowledge equivalent to the skills covered in our Power BI Essential Skills course.
- Get started with Microsoft data analytics
- Prepare data for analysis
- Create and use analytics reports with Power BI
- Model data in Power BI
- Visualize data in Power BI
- Manage workspaces and datasets in Power BI
- Data analysis in Power BI
- Consume data with Power BI
- Use DAX in Power BI Desktop
Live Virtual Coaching
- 1 days live virtual coaching with exam prep - please select a scheduled date that suits.
- Exam voucher valid for Online Proctoring or via a New Zealand Pearson Vue test centre.