AZ-030: Microsoft Azure Technologies for AWS Architects - Blended Learning
Before attending this course students should have:
- Experience (>1year) as an AWS Architect designing secure and scalable AWS cloud solutions across storage structures, compute, networking, and the interaction with external resources/services.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
- Understanding of programming fundamentals and use of a scripting language.
- Azure fundamentals
- Manage identity and access in Azure Active Directory
- Virtualization - Sharing cloud resources
- Create a Linux virtual machine in Azure
- Work with NoSQL data in Azure Cosmos DB
- Implement Windows Server hybrid cloud management, monitoring and security
Live Virtual Coaching
1.5 days live virtual coaching with exam prep - please select a scheduled date that suits.
Exam voucher valid for Online Proctoring or via a New Zealand Pearson Vue test centre.