AZ-010: Azure Administration for AWS SysOps - Blended Learning
The audience for this course is an AWS Sysops Administrator Associate or equivalent. This person has one to two years of experience in AWS deployment, management, and operations.
Students taking this course are interested in learning how Azure is different from AWS, and how Azure is administered.
Successful AWS Sysops start this course with experience in operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, identity solutions, and networking. Specifically, students should have:
- A working knowledge of how to construct CLI commands, including using the help pages to determine appropriate parameters and command structure.
- Understanding of virtual network concepts, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, gateways, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of virtual machines, how they are used, and configuration options like CPU performance and disks.
- Understanding virtual storage concepts such as storage accounts, blobs, file shares, and disk types.
- Understanding of governance concepts, including role-based access control, identity management, and identity protection.
- Prerequisites for Azure administrators
- Configure and manage virtual networks for Azure administrators
- Architect compute infrastructure in Azure
- Store data in Azure
- Manage identity and access in Azure Active Directory
Live Virtual Coaching
- 1 day live virtual coaching with exam prep - please select a scheduled date that suits.
- Exam voucher valid for Online Proctoring or via a New Zealand Pearson Vue test centre.