AWS Security Essentials - Course Special
Secure your spot on our AWS Security Essentials in just one day and at ½ the price. We’re offering the full AWS Security Essentials course on 4th March 2024 for just $400!
You can choose our in-person training from two handy locations – Auckland or Wellington. Or join us remotely. Plus you still get labs, AWS official courseware and change in your pockets from the usual course price.
AWS Security Essentials covers fundamental AWS cloud security concepts, including AWS access control, data encryption methods, and how network access to your AWS infrastructure can be secured. Based on the AWS Shared Security Model, you learn where you are responsible for implementing security in the AWS Cloud and what security-oriented services are available to you and why and how the security services can help meet the security needs of your organization. This is a fundamental level course and is a part of the AWS Security learning path.
This course is intended for:
- IT business-level professionals interested in cloud security practices
- Security professionals with minimal working knowledge of AWS
This is an entry level course, but it may be useful if attendees have a working knowledge of some IT security practices, infrastructure concepts and familiarity with cloud computing concepts.
In this course, you will:
- Identify security benefits and responsibilities when using the AWS Cloud
- Describe the access control and management features of AWS
- Understand the different data encryption methods to secure sensitive data
- Describe how to secure network access to your AWS resources
- Determine which AWS services can be used for security logging and monitoring
Module 1: Security on AWS
- Security design principles in the AWS Cloud
- AWS Shared Responsibility Model
- AWS Global Infrastructure
- Data Center Security
- Compliance and Governance
- Identity and Access Management
- Data Protection
- Securing your infrastructure
- Monitoring and detective controls
- DDoS mitigation
- Incident response essentials
- AWS Well-Architected tool overview