40577GC: Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Innovate and modernize apps with Data and AI
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services.
Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session - Innovate and modernize apps with Data and AI
- Review the customer case study
- Design a proof of concept solution
- Present the solution
Module 2: Hands-On Lab - Innovate and modernize apps with Data and AI
- Deploy a factory load simulator
- Use Azure Machine Learning to train and register a predictive maintenance model
- Create an Azure Function to send event telemetry to Cosmos DB
- Enrich event telemetry with predictive maintenance results
- Enrich event telemetry with automated anomaly detection
- Send scored telemetry data to PostgreSQL
- Modernize services logic to use event sourcing and CQRS
- View the factory status in a Power BI report