Advanced Project ClassLength:
$950 + GST Version:
= Scheduled class
= Guaranteed to run
= Fully booked
Click on the dates to book online
Can't find a class in your area? Contact our sales team and request a class date.
Not sure about the version of your software? Click here to find out.
Want to know if this course is right for you? Assess your skills level with our online Skills Assessment tool.
About this Course
Advanced Scheduling takes what you learnt from the Project Task Managment and Resource Management courses and teaches you how to use them to schedule most effectively with Microsoft Project.
Your trainer is a professional scheduler/planner who:
- Has scheduled Oil Refinery upgrades, IT infrastructure, ERP implementation, shutdowns and many other types of projects
- Author of the only book on Project VBA in the world
- is a MVP for Project, an award Microsoft has given him annually since 1997 (currently one of only 59 Project MVP's in the world)
- Have attended or know the material in the Task and Resource Management courses
- Have used Project, ideally for at least 6 months
- Have got stuck many times!
This is a course where the more you know, the more you will learn and get out of the course.
At Course Completion
Key goals of the course are:
- Advanced productivity tips
- Get more done with Project for less effort
- Communicating how your project will be successfully completed
- Dynamic scheduling
- Creating effective templates
- How to schedule time critical projects
- Resource management and reporting made easy
- How to schedule resource and cost constrained projects
- Tracking projects effectively
- Reporting across multiple projects
- Solve your scheduling issues _ feel free to bring your own schedule along.
- Setup Project for maximum productivity
- Schedule structures for maximum added value, usefulness and flexibility
- Scheduling Time Critical Projects:
- Schedule Structure for time critical projects
- Critical path creation and auditing
- Scheduling Resource constrained projects
- Resource assignments: adding and editing assignments made easy
- Schedule reporting tips and tricks
- Determining and auditing your critical path
- Sharing Views Etc. across projects
- Consolidating projects and reporting across them all
- Resource Pools: What, Why, Where and When plus alternatives
- Advanced tracking techniques
- Time Sheet systems for Project
- How and when Project Server can help
- Project VBA: a quick intro and what it can and can't do
- Opportunity for you to work on your schedules and get on the spot support to get what you need
Print this page