Adobe Muse CCLength:
$425 + GST Version:
= Scheduled class
= Guaranteed to run
= Fully booked
Click on the dates to book online
Can't find a class in your area? Contact our sales team and request a class date.
Not sure about the version of your software? Click here to find out.
Want to know if this course is right for you? Assess your skills level with our online Skills Assessment tool.
About this Course
In this course you’ll learn skills for creating modern websites that are responsive (desktop, mobile, tablet) and use HTML5 and CSS, without the need to know a great deal of HTML code. This training course is perfect for users wanting to create and publish modern websites. Participants with experience using any other Adobe tools will find Muse to be an intuitive web design tool. The clunky Dreamweaver Program which has been around for years was overly complicated, so Muse can get users up and running quickly and with great results.
Please note you will need to bring your own Creative Cloud login
This course is designed for design and marketing professionals who need to create websites.
No previous experience with Muse or building websites is required. No complicated html coding knowledge is needed.
At Course Completion
In this course you will learn about:
- Organizing and Planning to build your website
- Introduction to the Muse workspace
- Understanding the tools
- Working with Master Pages
- Working with Text
- Working with Images
- Creating Menus, Navigation, and Links
- Importing graphics from Creative Cloud apps
- Exporting and publishing your site to HTML
Thinking like a web designer
- Investigating print vs web design.
- Understanding web graphics.
- Understanding web typography.
Getting Started with Muse.
- Introduction to the Adobe Muse workspace.
- Using the different view modes.
- Using the Selection Indicator.
Creating a new site.
- Exploring new site options.
- Creating a sitemap.
- Understanding site properties.
Working with Master Pages.
- Using Master Pages.
- Learning about page properties.
- Creating headers and footers.
- Adding a favicon.
Working with Text.
- Placing and formatting text on a page.
- Web-safe and non-web safe fonts.
- Using Edge Web fonts.
- Creating paragraph, and character styles.
- Wrapping and object around text.
Working with Images.
- Placing Images in Muse.
- Understanding image size, resizing and cropping images.
- Optimising graphics in Muse.
- Understanding the Assets panel.
- Adding background images.
- Creating repeating backgrounds.
- . Inserting hyperlinks,
- email links.
- Formatting links,
- using link anchors.
Creating Menus and Navigation.
- Creating a basic menu.
- Inserting a button.
- Using the states panel Modifying menus.
- Transforming objects.
- Working with groups.
- Aligning and distributing.
- Applying rounded corners.
- Using effects. Creating graphic styles.
Working with Layers.
- Introduction to the Layers Panel.
- Understanding stacking order.
- Locking and hiding objects.
Use widgets to add interactivity.
- Introduction to widgets.
- Tab and Accordion widget.
- Button widgets.
- Working with the States panel.
- Creating a thumbnail slideshow.
- Creating a light box slideshow.
- Importing from Photoshop.
- Importing from Illustrator.
- Importing graphics from InDesign.
Adding Interactive Content.
- Adding video files.
- Adding audio files
Publish your site.
- Exporting your site to HTML.
- Publishing via FTP.
- Updating your site
Print this page